2019 AMPI YC Summer Tour — Click here to register!
2019 AMPI YC Steering Committee
The 2019 AMPI Young Cooperator Steering Committee includes, from left, secretaries, Brad and Janora Korver, Alton, Iowa; vice chaircouple, Matthew and Julie Peterson, Boyd, Wis.; member-at-large, Mike Lax, Sleepy Eye, Minn.; chaircouple, Cole and Amy Hoscheit, Caledonia, Minn.; and past chaircouple, Jon and Kim Schmidt, Owatonna, Minn.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Must be actively involved on an AMPI-member dairy farm.
YC Divisional Structure
- Each AMPI division has a YC chairperson/couple and a vice chairperson/couple.
- Each AMPI division has a YC group with local activities such as plant tours, farm tours and other local meetings.
- As a group, steering committee members host the YC program held in conjunction with the AMPI Annual Meeting.
YC Corporate Structure
- YC corporate steering committee includes a chairperson, vice chairperson, past chairperson, member-at-large and a secretary (each position can be a single person or a couple).
- All YC corporate board members and spouses attend AMPI's annual meeting.
- All YC members and their families are invited to participate in the annual summer tour to visit an AMPI facility, network with fellow YC members and AMPI management, and see fellow members' farms.
Joining the YC Program
- Call your local AMPI division office or field representative for membership information, or download it here.
If you have questions about the AMPI Young Cooperator program, contact Nickie Sabo at 507-354-8295 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.