CONGRATULATIONS to all who submitted winning photos in the 2016 AMPI Members-only Photo Contest! One photo was chosen as each Season Category Winner earning the photographers $100 in AMPI Bucks. They are:
- Winter — Karen Simington, Cornell, Wis.
- Spring — Jane Pederson, Westbrook, Minn.
- Summer — Deb White, Clarksville, Iowa
- Fall — Samantha Massmann, Osakis, Minn.
Additional AMPI members who had photos selected for the 2017 calendar are:
- Linda Dickmann, Pierz, Minn.
- Karla Geisler, Bruce, Wis.
- Trudy Hanson, Elgin, Iowa
- Nancy Harren, Eagle Bend, Minn.
- Donna Hoeger, Earlville, Iowa
- Bridget Hoffman, Chatfield, Minn.
- Betsy Kasper, Owatonna, Minn.
- Erin Meyer, Maynard, Iowa
- Brittany Moorse, Minneota, Minn.
- Christine Murphy, Farley, Iowa
- Julie Peterson, Boyd, Wis.
- Lisa Sampson, Worthington, Minn.
- Michelle Schroeder, Courtland, Minn.
- Dean Sellner, Sleepy Eye, Minn.
- Dean Smith, Rushford, Minn.
- Janell Westerman, Sauk Centre, Minn.
- Val Zunker, Conrath, Wis.
2016 AMPI Members-only Photo Contest
A fresh snowfall — the perfect backdrop for your 2016 AMPI Photo Contest winter category entry. Through this year’s contest, winners in four seasonal categories — winter, spring, summer and fall — will each receive $100 in AMPI Bucks.
Thanks to advancements in technology, smartphones are now able to capture high-quality images at the size needed to be considered for the contest. The top photos will be published in the 2017 AMPI Calendar that will be distributed to all members during district meetings in November.
The deadline to submit photos is Sept. 5, but entries can be sent throughout the year to Nickie Sabo at email@example.com.
Submitting quality photos is key
- Photo quality and sharp focus are major considerations when choosing winners. Digital files 1.5 MB or larger are needed as photos print at (and may need to be enlarged to) 11" wide by 9" tall in order to print well on a calendar page.
- Digital entries submitted that do not meet the above file size requirements will not be considered for the contest.
- The contest deadline is Monday, Sept. 5, 2016.
- All submitted photos become property of AMPI.
- To submit digital files:
- Email photos to Nickie Sabo. NOTE: files are not to exceed 10 mb per email. If sending large files, please send one at a time, or:
- Upload images to a cloud-based file sharing system such as Dropbox and email the link to Nickie Sabo.
- Include the folloing information with your email:
- Field Rep:
- Title of entry:
- Photo Caption:
- The information received with your email will serve as a permission slip to use your photo in printed materials and/or for advertising purposes.
- No images will be returned.
Keep your camera nearby to snap the next winning shot!